Monday, April 2, 2012

Overdue Photos!

Life's been great. Everything's fine.
I'm still stuck with the kids. Working for the same student care. Yups yups. Sometmes, I really hoped for an office job. Just 8-5 & stare at computer screen & BANG GANG LO~!
Kids are really difficult to handle. Today you scold, tomorrow their bad habits come back again. Short-term or naughty, well, I guess, they are just plain lazy.

Anyways, I know that my readers (which can be counted with my 2 hands) are eager to look at the photos right? I may have forgotten some of the contents, as in where I took it or why did I took it for, but at least got photos right? (:

Oldest to the Latest:-

At Woodlands' Pastamania










POSE FOR A POLAROID & SDD FINALS WITH LIPING <3

Before beautifying

Editing in progress~

TADA~!




Our pig hand :x

Adrian, pls be jealous!



Da Street Soulz won! ANAN yay!!


NEW HP CASING FROM GMARKET!
+ FREE GIFT FROM SELLER!

My new hp case! ^^
Free gifts (:


Here's ZTYLE of the day to end my post !!!
^_^

Top & Leggings from Cotton On;
Shoes from Christine

Oh ya! I'm gonna write up a selling post about the hiphop shoes!
(:

No comments: