Sunday, March 4, 2012

Late Entries: Marcus' last class, V-Day, SDD & apologies ):

Sorry!

I've been busy (mostly lazy) for this 1 month for not updating my blog and I'm very sorry! :(
Hmmm... How can I put it? I've been dancing on Tuesday and Thursday as I'm joining Jitterbugs Recital (*mad excited*), rest of the weekdays I've either gone shopping or dancing with friends or having 二人世界 with B! So please accept my apologies uh!

Since all the happenings had been gone like 1 month already, so I shall have minimal writings and spam lotsa photos here yeah? :D

The news came sudden and it shocked me. Marcus is leaving D3. He was once the one who didn't 当我存在 and till Danz Fiesta, he had given me the chance to stand on stage and performed Contemporary. I was never a fan of Contemporary but I tried to be one. There's this point of time that I even wanna take Ballet Examinations! But I soon gave up cause I realised that dancing was only my hobby, and I just wanna have fun yeah? (: Then again, I didn't prepared any presents for Marcus & just hope that he would know I'm truly grateful to what he had done till this day. Bon Voyage Marcus, good luck in your future endeavors. (:





Happy posts next! :D It's Valentine's Day! (-pre celebrations) As Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday, where I'm gonna have my dance class, B and I decided to celebrate it on a earlier Saturday - after work. (: Wore the dress when I visit my relatives on CNY Day 1, just that it's without stockings! Alright, pictures should do the talking now! :p

I <3 U is printed on the chocolates!

Camwhore :p  
Act Cool Face!





Rabbit Tooth!


And on actual Valentine's Day, I've got to spend it with Sandy and Geraldine (friend whom I got to know in Jitterbugs)! Remember the candies that I bought for my kids when B and I were in Candylicious? I bought Heart Lollipop for these sweetie pies! & Sandy got me a friendship ring for Valentine's Day too! How sweeeeet! Thanks Sandy! (:


Geraldine gave us chocolate tulip as V-Day present! <3


Moving on to SDD, in short form, Singapore Dance Delights! It's an annual competition organised by Oschool to gather inspiring dancers from other countries like, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Philippinesto compete! And of course, Joyce And The Boys were there to join in the fun too!!! *super duper excited!* Liping and I were lucky that Peiwen, Priscilla and Christine were there early to queue up! The crowd was like flooding the whole floor of Scape! Instructor Mycs from Danzpeople was there too, but I think she only went there to support her friends. :( Anw, my camera's battery died just before JATB came out! ): They were the last second group to compete. I'll just post some pictures here cause I've like over 100 pictures on my Sandisk!

Polaroid taken by F&N Staff (:

Judges(left): Ryan, Kenny (Founder of Oschool), some Japan Pro-Dancer 

Some of my favourite groups:



This guy thought us Wacking in Natasha Studio!


Go Go, Power Ranger!

Minnie Mice ^_^


Intermission/ Breaktime!

My Sweethearts! <3


Christine
Priscilla


Meimei <3

Ping <3

Second Round Starts!




JATB!!!!!

JATB Last Pose!

That's the end of the semi-finals round for SDD! I'm so gonna catch the finals on 17th March 2012 at Singapore Kallang Theatre! Tickets are sold at Oschool, so grab yours now or YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!! haha!


By the way, I'm free to write up my outdated post cause I've been grounded. Not because I've done something wrong, but because I had fever last night and mum wants me to stay at home and rest! ): That's why I have to cancel all the appointments/meetups for today. I really wanna go out! Staying at home is not a joke, it's super boring!! Sorry bff, I didn't stood you up on purpose. ): Hope that you won't be mad at me for long, I'll make it up to you sweety....

No comments: