As promised from my last post, I'll be doing up a selling post!
This time, I'm going to sell off my shoes!
Alrights, here's how the story goes.....
One day, I found the urge to buy a new hiphop shoe for my recital performance (cuz it's kinda urgent) & I hurriedly submit my orders for the shoes.
Here came the shoes, & when I was feeling super anticipated, my mum told me that the shoe size is too small for my feet. I dont wanna it to be such a wet blanket so I diedie must try it out.
Alas, it's true. I felt disappointed. So......
I HAD TO SELL IT!
I hate it when there's this brand new thing in your room, but you can't use it & you can only stare at it!
So....
I HAD TO SELL IT!
Box is still in good condition. Rectangular and straight. (lol)
Brand: Baby Phat (Well-Known Brand)
Letting this CHIO SHOES at $70!
Yes. My feet is SIZE 38 (don't judge) and too bad only SIZE 37 feet can fit in this CHIO SHOES! ):
Saw the blackpurplelacey CHIO SHOES already?
Feet's itchy?
Wanna walk around with this shoes and show off to your friends?
Then, hurry contact me and BUY IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment