Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!!
Did everyone had lots of fun during your visits to relatives house?
Get hell lots of angbaos and had lots of fatty-licious snacks?
This year, my wisdom tooth are too clever after all. They gave me problems on chewing the super delicious bah-kwa and crackers, & o-well, at least they helped me to keep my body in shape! Teehee!
As usual, I woke up late on the first day of new year and I forgot to bring out my new wallet!! :( Super sad can! & I didn't put on nice eye makeup for that day too! Too rush! Skin's condition wasn't good ald, so I just covered my bare face with Heroine Make Matte BB Cream and Revlon Loose Powder (my 2 new buys from Watsons) ! My brother insisted to take photos of us so there you go!
Waited about half n hour for bus 960 and gave up hope after figuring out that we can take another bus to our destination! Camwhore time!
| Pretty Nails <3 |
| Took these while waiting for train at Dohby Ghaut Mrt |
There was this sudden rain coming out of nowhere and stopped pouring after less than 15 mins? Weird! Finally, we reached our relatives house. We seldom went there and only happened to go there on CNY. There was this kid who studied the same course as me! Such a coincident!
Later on, we proceeded to Vivocity for our movie screening! You can say that I'm stupid or careless, but it turned out that I actually booked the tickets for the wrong day! That's like double blow on me! ): The salesgirl gave me a namecard and asked me to call for the customer service to request for a refund. But the line was burning hot! I can't get through at all! Anw, I still managed to get the tickets on the spot, so that's not bad. Phew! Mum and Dad went to get some food while my brother and I waited outside the ticketing counter. So, I tried my luck to phone the customer service again. It's through! The lady on the phone was very nice and she asked her manager if they could refund me the money, & in the end, they said they will mail me 4 complimentary tickets instead! (: We caught Journey 2 together and it was quite nice, at least it did make my mum laugh! (:
After having our dinner at LJS, we strolled to the interchange. Mum and Dad was so funny as they wanted to take pictures along the mall!
One last nice photo to end the day (:
Chinese New Year Day Two!
For every year, the second day of the new year is where fun begins! We're more close to our mother's side relatives so we often had the most fun! & this year, B will be joining the fun too!
Headed down to Grandma's house (5 storeys down only!) and we're the second last to reach! Uncle (JiuJiu) was the chef for that day! He prepared all the dishes - from frying vege to cooking curry and bah kut teh! Not to mention, his lil dog (named GirlGirl) gets to have bah kwa too! Such a lucky dog! (:
Had a palm size serving of beehoon and curry (my favourite mixture!) and my stomach was filled to the brim! I has no idea why I can't have too much food lately. Small servings are just nice for me.
Then, B came. It's such a nervous time cuz it's the first meetup session for him and my dad. My dad's mood was good, so I guess B passed the test? Teehee! Anw, we went to greet the others and I dragged him to have the curry! He nodded in satisfactory too! Afterwards, it's gambling time! It's like the must-have event during CNY! B told me that GOAT's lucky color is Green, so we must have something green in front of us in order to win some pocket money!
| My Ahma and older cousin |
| The kids (: |
Next, B and I had to leave for his grandmother's house. There's lion dance in their house! Rare & super noisy. Don't really like it but well, it's brings good luck! (: Huat ah!
| Super-sized Suckling Pig! |
Had a small gambling session with B's cousins and sister before we start to LOHEI! LOHEI has the same meaning as Lao Yu Sheng, we bring the food high up while saying what you wish to accomplish or acquire this year. (: I don't eat sashimi, so I picked alot of fishes for B & left a small portion for myself.
Went back home alone on LRT and dinner was sumptuous! It's kinda like a buffet layout and we just grab whatever we wanna eat. Heard of HAPPYCALL? Uncle used this pan to grilled the pomfrets, one word - delicious!
It was getting late and everyone was getting ready to go home. We bid goodbye and went up to our home. I
Chinese New Year Day Three!
Today's still a resting day for me as the student care is closed for the day! Got a call from CISCO few days before and I was asked to go down for an interview today. I can't get the job as I can't start work in March. ): But he did say that he will work things out and let me know. Believe it or not, I'm gonna wait. But meanwhile, I had another call from Cheers Holding, asking me to go down for interview! Time and venue not confirm yet, but I really hope that they would want me. I just want to try for the experience as I wanted to study on Human Resource.
Good luck alrights? (: Hope everyone had a good year ahead! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment