I've wondered if there's anyone beside Ping, Theng and Yan, who will actually take out some of their time to visit my pathetic blog?
lol.
Anw, I've been to Movie Date w Adrian (5th Nov), Carnival Act (5th Nov), Alex's farewell gathering (6th Nov), Dinner date w Ping (6th Nov), Swimming date w Adrian (7th Nov) and Family Time (7th Nov)!
Life's been happening right?!
:D
Shall share some pictures with you guys now!
5th Nov :- Movie Date w Adrian
We went to watch this movie "One Day" which was acted out by Anne Hathaway (my fav actress ^^).
A very touching movie but I dare not cry! I had my masacara on that day ):

Went to this Jap Restaurant for early dinner!
| Shiokudo Jap Coffee House |
| Ah Bing Ge! <3 |
| Rosti! <3 |
| Pork Curry Rice! <3 |
Carnival Act

After which, headed to UCC to attend to this NRA charity event!
My friend here, Chua Yi De, was involved in this production and I was extremely pleased with his performance!
| Yide and Me (: |
Aside, I took pictures with Ore!
Once my instructor in NRA!
| Me and Ore :D |
The others who came for the NRA Carnival Act:
| Me and Ping <3 |
| MeiQi and Theng (: |
| Me and DebakaPartner! :D |
| Me and Wylin (Pres of D3) :D |
| Sandy and Me :D |
| Pris and Me :D |
6th Nov :- Alex Farewell Gathering
Oops! That day woke up at 1pm when we're supposed to reach Astons at 1pm!
Felt very bad for not going to the gathering...
But..
Guess what?!
They're watching "In Time" after lunch!

I rushed over there and tada!
Spent the time w DC clique!
Stayed awhile after bidding goodbye to Alex.
Stayed and chat while waiting for Shayne's bf to come.
We were sitting infront of this ice-cream cart and surrendered to its temptation!
| Shayne |
| Me |
| Nari |
| The Girls ^^ |
Owell, we were chatting halfway and we caught sight of these soldiers marching their way down to Plaza Singapura!
This is not what you will get to see everyday!
After everyone left, I wouldn't want to go home that early, so met up with Ping at Suntec for dinner!
There's this funny thing when we tried to meet each other!
Inside joke right, Ping?!
Anw, we headed to Souperlicious to have our dinner!
Bought the spag set and we immediately dig in!
| Ping w Peace! |
| Half-wake up face! |
7th Nov :- Swimming date w Adrian
Didn't take any pictures while swimming!
Wouldn't bear to let my camera out for a swim yeah!
Felt accomplished after swimming 5 laps!
Lols!
Bus-ed to CCK Lot One for lunch at Ajisen!
![]() |
| Adrian: You got muscle!! |
![]() |
| My botak boy! <3 |
Parents wanna buy washing machine so, I went to Plaza Sing to meet them.
Unfortunately, there's only BEST@Digital so we have to rush down to Takashimaya! ):
Originally, they planned to only buy washing machine, but since there's offer on the LED Plasma TV, so they bought it!
Items will come on this Wed (which is tomorrow!)
Parents were very cute cuz they wanna pose infront of the Xmas tree at Takashimaya entrance!
![]() |
| Mum and Dad |
![]() |
| Mum and Me :D |
Hope everyday enjoy their long weekend aite?!
:D
Side note:
Congrats to Yan who had found someone special to spend his life with!
......But first and foremost, who is she?!
To that someone whom I've fought with:
I'm sorry for what I've done to you, thou causing lots of commotion out there, you still want me as your friend.
I find our friendship as a rare gift and I would really love it if we will become friends again. (:




No comments:
Post a Comment