It had been 2 days since Danz Fiesta 2011 ended!
I could finally put down this heavy and pricky stone in my heart.
It made me so stressed out that I break out so freaking much!
:D
Overall, it had been a great experience for me.
Thanks Marcus for giving me this chance to dance on this stage with the rest of the 10 odds dancers!
Great time together when we chiong-ed for the choreo, stressed for the choreo tgt!
Also, I would like to thank Deborah (PartnerakaBoyfriendakaListeningear) for tolerating my nonsense/craps/lazy footwork/tiredness, thanks for being there for me when I needed someone. I'm really happy when dancing/working with you. :DD *big wide smile for you*
Sidenote to myself:
Now I get a clearer picture to where I stand.
I shall just care-less, because I'm really not that important at all.
People just take me for granted.
Never ever be kind to anyone cuz at the end of the day, they won't be bothered.
I lose trust.
I'm hurt.
Sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment