Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happenings? Yupps! :D

Blog's dead..... Blah Blah Blah.....
Well, I'm back!
Weeeee~

Don't anticipate too much about this post yeah?
Cuz imma be lazy and bombed you all with pictures!!!!!
:D

Well, let's back date to 9th Nov! (old news! Blah~)
Had a girl's night out with Wy-lin, Ping and Theng.
Met up at 313 and moved on to HOT TOMATO for dinner!
Theng was late and as soon as she reached, I laughed at her (ikr! imma bad! :p)
Flare pants and mouse shoes. Who's not gonna laugh?
Hehe :D
After finishing our dishes, this waiter (foreigner, i think) gave us (or rather theng) his hp number!
He said he was looking for gf!
Theng, you've gotta the BOMB!





Headed aimlessly to pub, but all are pricey and HAPPY HOURS kinda over, so we went to 313's rooftop!
Alright, I'm gonna COPYANDPASTE photos from Wylin's facebook!
Thanks babe for the pictures!

Wylin's Signature Pouting!
That is the highest I can lift! *Pathetic*
Sexy A*!
Sexy FAILED!

Drained from jumping and posing, we went to the ICE CREAM SHOP, which I forgot what name it was...
*senile ald*
ANYWAY!
Gossiped while having my favourite mint chocolate ice cream!
(Guess which is mine? :p)




On 11/11/11, 
I spent it with 6 HOPE (GRPS) and Sweet Juniors!
Went to GRPS for the last project: polishing up and prepare them for stage!
I met Sunny there, the director of Music Solutions!
She's friendly and nice and praised my work too! ^_^
Took some photos with the kids and immediately left for work!
After work, it's gathering time!!
It's been so long since the kbox event!
Had dinner at HK CAFE at Plaza Singapura!
*Golden Sardine anyone?* ^^


2nd time dining in HK CAFE with them!



Strolled to Esplanade and sent Sandy off~
In the end, Christine, Mei and I went to this INDOCHINE to chillout!
Had drinks with the girls (:


My recently acknowledged Sister! ^_^

Christineeeeee~

Melon Ball - Mei

Sex on the beach - Christineeee

Sydney Fizz - Mine!




Mei accompanying me to walk to the nearest NR3 bus stop! Thanks mei <3


12/11/11: A Date with Adrian <3
Went to Marina Square to have dinner at Mr. Curry!
I LOVE JAP CURRY!!!
The gravy and the crispy chicken!! YUMMY!!

Located at the CentreStage of Marina Square



My special plate of curry in a bowl of bread!


Darl's omelette pork with curry! He prefers the Cineleisure one!

Mushroom and Scallops on hotplate! Daebak! Nice!



Hit the arcade and had PARA PARA FUN!!

Cuteeee dao!

Next, we went to watch TINTIN! 
Sudden ravings for movies luhh!
Thumbs up for the show!
Totally absorbed in it!
^_^


20/11/2011: Lucky date!
Met up with Adrian after work and headed to LOTONE for food hunting session!
Chanced upon a CREPE stall infront of NTUC and i'm simply salivating! *slurps*
Such big serving of CREPE and it only cost us $4.50!
WORTH IT! :D

Slimmed Ah Bing Ge!
BBQ Chicken in Crepe! Tasted like char siew instead!

Oh ya!
Wanna share with you guys that I've gone to Anan's Hiphop Class on Wed, ALONE!!
Pluck up courage since Mei is not free to accompanying me...
She's da BOMB YO!
Love her!
Bounce and choreo are sooo shiok!
I've never perspire that much in any hiphop class before!
The amount of perspiration is the same as Marc's class!
Tiring but very fulfilling!
^_^
Imma going for her class often!
Thanks Anan! :D


To this BFF of mine:
I'm so sorry for doubting you, but now I've got a clearer view to where we stand.
Not gonna fight for it, but will be going to be work hard for it! (:
Thanks girl. <3
Hugs.

No comments: