Sunday, December 4, 2011

Missing In Action

As usual, missing in action for 2 or more weeks! :p
Gonna pose photos instead of writing long stories here!
So there you go!

Angela's Birthday (25th November 2011)





NTUC Seed Interview and OSchool Recital (26th November 2011)

ASTONS





Got this as door gift for attending the interview.



I was busy talking to Zhen! Wooops!

Waiting for the train.

Oschool Closing Performance Ceremony!


Movie Date after Dinner with Dear's Family (1st December 2011)

Image Detail


Arcade after CCK Graduation Night (2nd December 2011)



50cents to exchange with these items!







Sending Dear into Camp (3rd December 2011)


Sending this boy to camp. I felt really sad when he left the cabin. Teared on the train though. ):
I'll be counting down (6 days) while read the magazines that you've bought for me.
See you in 6 days, dear..


House of Mini - after work 4th December 2011







House of Mini V.I.P Card! <3



That's my brother! (:




Happy 2nd Anniversary - 4th December 2011
2 Years of Happiness, 2 Years of Love. Thanks Dear for allowing me to stay by your side.  

No comments: