We had our last 3rd rehearsal before the concert starts, which is on this coming Tuesday, 1st Nov 2011.
I simply screwed up the 2 pieces that I'm in.
See, the only piece that is perfect is the last dance, which I'm not involved.
I'm like the wet blanket, ruining people's hardwork.
):
After the rehearsal, went to Alumni Clubhouse to have dinner w ladies and Marco!
Had a very relaxing time with them, it's like we're putting aside the perf and chatting like old friends (:
Time was still early, so we headed to Clementi Mall w/o Marco and Wylin.
Am so excited about this coffee that I simply took a picture of it!
![]() |
| Theng's Coffee! |
I could really forget about the bad things that happened to me earlier in the morning when chilling out with the ladies!
Maybe it's just me, I always can't hit my expectations.
I need to find an alternative to make it happen!
Miracles, please come in my way!
I need stamina and thigh strength!

No comments:
Post a Comment