Saturday, May 7, 2011

well, i signed up for Reggae I and Hiphop Level 2 with Chrsitine today.
Attended the 1st lesson with her and Esther in Alex's class.
All I can say is that, my basics are really not there yet...
Frankly speaking, I don't quite enjoy Alex's class leh. (Sorry Christine!) xp

Anyway, I went to meet up Peiwen and Yide str after Alex's class.
Signed up for Reggae which will commence on every thursday, and went for Terrence's Hiphop class.
SHAGGED!
But it's very fun!
His choreo was nice and easy to catch, but maybe for today it's simpler (quoted fr YiDe)..
I learnt alot of down beats and controls in his lesson. (:

Afterwhich, we walked around 313 and headed home. Board the same bus with YiDe.
YiDe talked about his journey while dancing and how he achieve the "dance to express, not to impress" thingy...
I was kinda sucked in to his topic lurhs...
Then the last qns that he asked me startled me.
"What/Who is my motivation for dance?"
I was dumbfounded.
It started to make me think (real hard) on this topic.
And till now, I can't find any answers to this question.

How about you guys?
Found any answers yet?

No comments: