Changing and renovating my blog very soooooon!
I'm bored of upsndown <- this name and i'm still in the midst of changing to smt special...
Maybe with my name on it?
Hmmm..
Good thought. (:
I'm planning to go on a shopping spree very soon as - GSS is coming to town!!
YAY!
Meaning...
More Shopping at Great/Cheap Deals!
:D
You can't always earn $$ and keep it in the bank right?
Must take some out to pamper yourself!
This is my shopping list:


And My Greatest Wish of All:
Enrolled into NIE ..................!
I'm bored of upsndown <- this name and i'm still in the midst of changing to smt special...
Maybe with my name on it?
Hmmm..
Good thought. (:
I'm planning to go on a shopping spree very soon as - GSS is coming to town!!
YAY!
Meaning...
More Shopping at Great/Cheap Deals!
:D
You can't always earn $$ and keep it in the bank right?
Must take some out to pamper yourself!
This is my shopping list:

And My Greatest Wish of All:
Enrolled into NIE ..................!
No comments:
Post a Comment