I see how things went so far.
How my life have become or have changed and how my friends changed too.
Some of them have started to become some other's partners.
Some, became parts of someone else's life.
Some left me and led a happier life but I still have some who went through thick and thin with me (thanks to you guys! *wink*)
I know that people will change for the better and will somehow neglect those that once went through hard times with them. (because they're busy with their stuffs??)
I totally uds that, in fact i'm cool with it.
But I'm not so sure why I'm always the one that's being neglected.
I lost touch with some of my friends(my fault), & when I tried to approach them, it seems to me that they have found someone better to listen to them and give them gd advices.
Am I not gd enough to just sit and listen to their stories?
What must I do so that I can be a gd friend?
Let's talk about what do you see in your friend.
What must a person has so that he/she will meet the requirement to be your friend?
Quote:
If you know a friend for too long, you will discover if he/she is true to you, and afterwhich, it will be the time to decide if they can continue to be your friend. If no, you will have to say bye-bye to them, no point staying by their side and let them step on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment