Monday, October 11, 2010

This is what I find most memorable:

Going up to a friend and tell her that she's fine with dance and encourage her, never give up!

I don't wanna put down names, but I'm really grateful that they are actually that concern about me. Once, I did wanna give up of dance, but a wisewoman told me: Just enjoy the process of dancing but not the results, then you'll be more happy.

To this wisewoman:
I'm a perfectionist, trying not to be perfect is one of the hardest thing to do in my life. So, I can't really agree with you, but I'm really happy for you. By setting this mindset is really healthy for you, don't be like me (:



Had decided to continue the choreo with the help of Jarah. I wanted to add in more WOW factor, instead of feeling feeling dance. This choreo is based on my past r/s and all the obstacles that had come between me, they pulled me down and make me feel that I've lose the whole, and then I came to realise that I need to walk out of this nightmare. So, I struggled and struggled......

After that, i haven choreo... Hehe...


Stay Tuned. (:


Love you Guys and Girls (:

No comments: