Friday, November 12, 2010

Super long no update le..

Anyway, I will not be that active le.

Since loads of photos attracts visitors to my blog, and since I don't have any,

what's the point of visiting right? (:


Had been busy about Interim Report, Red Camp Rehearsal and Marcus dance

routine. I felt that I have improved a BIT BIT lurhs.. Though my flexibility had

really improved alot, from the first time I joined D3 (front split = standing up) to

now, front split = nearly touch the floor. ^^



Had to work extra harder to have the feel for contemp dance, and it's an obvious

thing that Marcus's dance will involve life risking movements! Hehe. I can't do

the backroll though, cause my spine will get hurt. Liping had been wanting me to

visit the doctor soon, but I srsly don't have the time! Hope that time will heal

ALL wounds (physical and mental)! Haha!



Goodnight dear dancers! Tommorow's gonna be a LONGGGGGGG DAY! :DD

No comments: