Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friends complaining about me not posting on this blog le.. So, here I am. Been though up and down since Hubby is out-of-town. Sometimes, I just can't control my temper and still angry at him over small stuffs.

He's really suffering. It hurts me too. I really hope that I'll be happier again when he's back. I miss him real bad!



Counting down to 6 more days! C:




Alright, no more write-ups about hubby le. Dance was good, Marcus did remember my name, which is a good thing, but it's also quite funny to have a role just to roll from upstage to offstage. But yeah, it's still a role anyway, I'll do my best! (: Was selected for 'The Climb' and was very regret for not telling yuting that I won't be able to commit fully as my internship is still ongoing. But, no matter what, selection is done, and no more changes is to be made. Jiayou Josie for the upcoming perf on 25th! (:

Also, I finished the choreo on "Broken-hearted Girl - Beyonce". The first lyrical piece that I've done. Can't wait to share it with the rest but at the same time, I can't wait to scrape it away. After seeing the other choreo on youtube, I felt demoralised. The standard is really big and I really don't think that anybody's interested in my choreo after seeing the youtube ones.


Sigh, I've just gotta know that dancing is really not my type of thing in my life, I can't succeed anything. Goodbye people! See ya on Monday for Dance-Class! (:

No comments: