Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pre-Birthday Celebration!

I've guessed it, they're celebrating my birthday with me TODAY! C:
I LOVE THEM TO THE MAX!
Of course, I must act act abit at first mah.. SO, I'll just treat it as a normal gathering. *tsktsk*


But before that, I cut my fringe in the afternoon. Had no idea is terrible or what. I find myself abit retarded luhh..





Camwhore awhile before meeting up with JiaHao..





This is Ah Hao and Ah Zhen 5 years back! C:





Please ask me out! My organizer getting empty le!






Met up with JiaHao at Pending LRT and he handed me presents from JingJie Didi! It's a couple hp strap! One for me, one for hubby C: Thanks JJ!


Reached Keat Hong's Sakura at about 6.30pm and waited for an hour to be seated! Ah Zhen say it's because of Ah Hao! He forgot to make reservations yesterday! Booo! Hehe.







Hurried into Sakura and got our food as fast as possible! Ah Zhen is damn hungry liaos! She got a full plate of sashimi but too bad I don't eat raw food! Bleh!






After helping them 'giap' the food they want, I walked back to my seat and Ah Hao immediately says that my bag dropped on the floor and asked me to check my bag if there's anything missing. Something is very fishy already! But I replied back : "I got zipped my bag la, nothing will dropped out." Then, I continued eating.. Later on, Ah Zhen (very smart girl), she initiated to check my bag and then took out a present-like present from my bag. I didn't take a snap of it, I was too busy acting with them! :p





And afterwards, we went to fill the plate with durian puffs! It was damn yummy, I swear! They, had some funny idea, put a 'special' candle on top of the durian puff and make it a birthday 'puff' for me! Funny but very heart-warming lahh.






This candle that they bought, was making fun of me! It doesn't goes off after I blow it countless times! This is the trick that they were putting on. It's damn embarrassing okays! But I managed to blow it off in one deep breathe! Hehe!



After my dory fillet (last dish), we strolled to LOT ONE and take bus home. Gossiped about the hottest topic in town and gave nonsensical comments on it! & I promised Ah Zhen, I won't make such a stupid mistake like this! Yeapps!





Precious moments with my present! C:










Gonna dedicate this post to my two best secondary mates, ShunZhen & JiaHao:-
I'm really grateful to have both of you to celebrate my birthday with me every year, and I'm very happy to have you guys around, to share my woes and spend great times together. I LOVE YOU TWO, srsly, you're my best friends till now, & I promise I will not forget about you guys, never will. xoxo C:




No comments: