Alrights, I'm officially 19!! CC: Being 19 now is a good and also a bad thing because (bad)I still have 1 more year before I'll be hitting the 20's and (good) I have my best friends and chubby boyfriend around to celebrate it for me this year!
*Double Happinesssss*
I've updated on the how my BESTFRIENDS celebrated for me, and now I shall proceed on to my chubby hubby's turn!! *Excited leis*
I dressed up, wore high heels and also did makeup for today! Used up one whole hour for making up! Rare chance right, I know! :p Hubby fetching me and we bus-ed down to Heeren for our buffet treat!
Hubby treating me to this KISEKI Japanese Buffet Restaurant & the quality of the food there is great! Fresh and yummy, especially for their Chanwanmushi (Jap Steamed Egg) and their dessert! Fresh sashimi were placed on ice and there's crab sashimi too! Those who love to eat sashimi, yeapps, you've got urself a perfect dinning restaurant!
Sushi Sushi!!
After our desserts, hubby surprise me with his LOVEBOMB! Haha. Inside the 'BOMB', there's 2 teddies and a card. I nearly cried when I finished reading the card...
xoxoxoxoxoxox Forever and together, I do. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Afterwhich, we went to the information counter to take our F&B voucher.
*Every $28 spent, will get $10 voucher*
Yes! We got ourselve WARAKU's $10 Voucher!
But, for now, we're going Cine's KBOX to chill out first. We're too full and abit sleepy to shop now, plus my feets abit aching le. C: Both of us weren't in a good condition to sing today. It's either our pitch were off or the songs don't like us! :p But no matter what, my hubby still enjoyed himself right?
At around 6plus, we got up and turned ourselves for a high-tea cum light dinner at WARAKU! Ordered Clam Chowder Soup and Fried Prawns Combo!
"We must hurried down to the Flyer if not we'll missed the Fireworks" - hubby said. So... We took train to Promenade and quicken our steps to the Ticketing Booth. Bought our tickets and walked to the queuing station. I've never expected the walk would be so long just to take the flyer.
And finally, it's our turn to take the flyer! Im super duper excited TTM OKAYS! First time taking the Flyer and it's with my dearest hubby leis! Very blessed and hundred times happiness and also very nervous! As you know, I'm fear of heights! :C
Starting it was not very scary but when you could see how high you were away from the ground, it's time to panic. I sat on the center seats and remain still. My hands and feet were perspiring like mad! But hubby keep pushing me against the glass window and told me that it's not scary.... but.... IT WAS VERY SCARY!!!! He's responsible for taking the photos around the Flyer as I was too traumatized by the heights already.
But something attracted me to the glass windows. Everyone stood up and gazed at the sky outside. It was the fireworks and we were on the peak of the Flyer! I'm really lucky, really. Having able to watch the fireworks with Hubby while being the highest on the Flyer. This year's I'm filled with joy, warmth and lots of love C:
For my Hubby, this day had really been an enjoyable day for me and I'm very grateful for all the things that you've done today, all filled with excitement, anticipation, happiness and of course, love. 99 hearts made from you signify the longevity and the passion of this r/s. I'll promise I'll be a good wifey be it now or in the future C: i love you, dear.....
No comments:
Post a Comment