Woke up super early this morning for work and earned myself a swollen eye! Poooor Meeee! :C
But somehow it got better during the noon.
Aiting is officially working together with me! Yippe! C: Waited very long for Dear to fetch me.. He's always late de luhh! Nvm, afterwards, I got myself a packet of Japanese Curry Sauce and a packet of hotdogs for dinner!

It's really hassle-free and suits lazy people who don't want to get out of their house to buy their dinner. (that's me :p)!
Just these 3 simple steps to get your wonderful dinner done:
1. Boiled water.
2. Place Japanese Curry Sauce Pouch into boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
3. Take it out and pour it on cooked rice!
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done!

*looks delicious?* -yeapps, it's yummy! :x
And I can't wait to peek into my mailbox for my purchased masks! Tomorrow the person will mailed out my masks and hopefully I could get my masks before Thursday! Gotta be pretty on my special day! C:
Please click on my nuffnang ad below to help me earn some pocket money!!! Thanks sooo much!
But somehow it got better during the noon.
Aiting is officially working together with me! Yippe! C: Waited very long for Dear to fetch me.. He's always late de luhh! Nvm, afterwards, I got myself a packet of Japanese Curry Sauce and a packet of hotdogs for dinner!

It's really hassle-free and suits lazy people who don't want to get out of their house to buy their dinner. (that's me :p)!
Just these 3 simple steps to get your wonderful dinner done:
1. Boiled water.
2. Place Japanese Curry Sauce Pouch into boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
3. Take it out and pour it on cooked rice!
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done!

*looks delicious?* -yeapps, it's yummy! :x
And I can't wait to peek into my mailbox for my purchased masks! Tomorrow the person will mailed out my masks and hopefully I could get my masks before Thursday! Gotta be pretty on my special day! C:
Please click on my nuffnang ad below to help me earn some pocket money!!! Thanks sooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment