I know that it's ridiculous but yeahs, I woke up at 2 pm today! :x Did not go for the D3 outing as I've gotta work in the evening. No point going for few hours and gotta leave for work right? I'd rather not go than to pang-seh my beloved D3 dancers C:
Bought CP Prawn Noodle for dinner and Heaven&Earth's Passion Fruit Tea to work. Camwhore abit to keep myself entertain. It's pretty boring if you gonna type w/s for 4 hours straight!


It's the first time trying out this flavour and it tastes great! ^^






Ballet standing positions: [i'm too free laa]
First position
Second Position
Third Position
Fourth position

Lastly, Fifth Position! C:
After having soooo much fun
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner Time!!

My CP Wonton Noodle!

This is what it will look like when you open up the package!

Add the soup powder onto this dry and frozen noodles and wait for it to be microwaved....
And....

Hot and delicious Wonton Noodles is ready to eat!

Oops! Hungry me :x
Before I end this post, I would like to wish YUTING a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You've been a great dancer / friend / listener for this past 3 years! Smile Babyy C:
Bought CP Prawn Noodle for dinner and Heaven&Earth's Passion Fruit Tea to work. Camwhore abit to keep myself entertain. It's pretty boring if you gonna type w/s for 4 hours straight!


It's the first time trying out this flavour and it tastes great! ^^






Ballet standing positions: [i'm too free laa]
First position
Second Position
Third Position
Fourth position
Lastly, Fifth Position! C:
After having soooo much fun
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner Time!!

My CP Wonton Noodle!

This is what it will look like when you open up the package!

Add the soup powder onto this dry and frozen noodles and wait for it to be microwaved....
And....

Hot and delicious Wonton Noodles is ready to eat!

Oops! Hungry me :x
Before I end this post, I would like to wish YUTING a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You've been a great dancer / friend / listener for this past 3 years! Smile Babyy C:
No comments:
Post a Comment