[10th August 2010]
Got up pretty early to get dressed and also dolled up for this special date with hubby C:
Camwhore here and there to pass the timeee...




Board on to 960 and reached at 2.30pm at MarinaSquare! But, unfortunately... the show only left front row seats, so we decided to watch it at 5.15pm instead. Hubby was disappointed as we did not get the JustAcia voucher....
Instead, we had our lunch at McDonalds! McValue Lunch is soooo worth it! After filling our stomach, we went walk walk in the Square but sooooonnn we got tired.
And hubby got an excellent idea! "Let's go ARCADE!!!!"
This is my first time playing with Hubby! We were both super funny! First we played House of Dead, we were very lousy at this game! Keep putting in coins after a few shots! LOL! Next, i challenged him to a 'Bishi-Bashi' competition!!! When I was still using a 50 cents coin, he had already used up 3 50-cents coins! BOOOooooooo! Of course I did lose to him at the third game, but Whatever~~ I don't careee.... Hehhehe!
Alrights, show's starting! We've got ourselves a couple seat! First time occupying a couple seat also! Today alot of first time :x
Hmmm... Comments about this "Street Dance" movie:
I still prefer Step Up 1 & 2; SD's dance moves doesn't give me that 'WOW' feeling.. Yupps.
After the show, we went out of the Square and took alot of 'pig'tures together! C: Sweet sweet moments...

Mouth open wide wide.. AHhhhhh...
This is very epic! My version:-

Hubby's:-

giant eating the sky garden!!!


Our promises not to ever leave each other behind... ily.
Hubby wanted to try out this Char-Grill-Bar's food so we shared a plate and find it quite tasty although the quantity doesn't really worth the price luhhs. The cheese cream is 'mama~mia~'! Very delicious! I love the Sour Cream Fries! It's dammmnnnn nice!!



hubby: I'm gonna eat you!
wifey: suits you!

BBQ Grilled Chicken Set. Yummy?

Hubby playing with left over again.. Saw the 'S'? He's proud of it.
Walked home while chatting with hubby on phone. It's the 7th lunar month leis, it's scary de lorhs!

It's a really fun and lovely day for me & hubby agrees too :D ily*
[11th August 2010]
Wake up late and hurried to school as I've promised to meet up with Penguin for our routine. Did a choreo within 4 hours, but I guess we've to improvise the steps further to make it a better one ba. First time choreo-ing with him, hmmm, had a really enjoyable and productive day luhhs. Hope that this choreo could be a successful one and also a 见得人的作品 C:
Stay tuned! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment