HAPPY 45th NATIONAL DAY, EVERYONE! C:
Today was quite a boring day for me as I was jailed to my room from morning till 3pm..
After that, I met up with Adrian at JP to walk walk.. He was reluctant at first but since he got a FREE YAMI Yogurt, why not?! Haha.
Spent just a few hours with him, but it was all worthwhile! We were both happy, aren't we?



Snapshot an indie behind us! Ooops!
After reaching home, I went to do my 'FIT-FIT' Routine! Did crunches and all those sweating-producing stuffs lurhs. Wanted to get myself pumped up C: Healthy ehh~
But...
At night, I was craving for McNuggets and.... I got myself a supper!

*BURRPPP*
*Rub Tummy*
I am a happy and a contented girl C:
Today was quite a boring day for me as I was jailed to my room from morning till 3pm..
After that, I met up with Adrian at JP to walk walk.. He was reluctant at first but since he got a FREE YAMI Yogurt, why not?! Haha.
Spent just a few hours with him, but it was all worthwhile! We were both happy, aren't we?



Snapshot an indie behind us! Ooops!
After reaching home, I went to do my 'FIT-FIT' Routine! Did crunches and all those sweating-producing stuffs lurhs. Wanted to get myself pumped up C: Healthy ehh~
But...
At night, I was craving for McNuggets and.... I got myself a supper!

*BURRPPP*
*Rub Tummy*
I am a happy and a contented girl C:
No comments:
Post a Comment