Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dancing ttm!

It's been so long since I had actively participate in dance activities luh! Went to StudioWu today for their StreetJazz open class (intro lvl). Had alot of fun and Teacher YiWen is great! She's a fun teacher and also a great teacher! She breaks down steps to help us get it right! Love her classes, but it's such a pity that I couldn't attend it on Sunday due to my work involvement.


Rushed to D3 practices and got selected for Jarah's piece. Hmmmm.
To those that wasn't selected:
Please do not give up! I know I had no stand to encourage you all 'cause I once wanted to give up, BUT, keep trying! This is what I told myself, "At least you've done your best C:"


D3 Sweeties, at least you've tried your best, you will not have any regrets! C: Smile & Cheers!



& also PLEASE PLEASE CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS ON TOP! I NEED EXTRA CASH
:D

No comments: