Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adrian's POP

As hardworking as a buffalo, I crawled up at 5am today to get dressed for Adrian's POP ceremony!
Met up with his sister, Deanies, at their granny's house in Jurong East.
Had a bowl of prawn mee and Teh for breakfast by myself (:
Next, their parents came to fetch us to The Float@Marina Bay!

Reached at 0700 and we waited for almost an hour for their ceremony to start...
Sun is scorching and the heat really add up the nervousness in me!



Sent text to Donz and Alex to congratulate them & I almost burst into laughter when I saw Alex's reply! 
The entrance 'anthem' seemed quite amusing to me!
The kind of 'Strong' atmosphere came in when they marched onto the The Platform.
After the prize giving ceremony, re-entrance march, & throwing hat time! :D



Swarm of parents and friends hurried down to look for their 'man' (:
Me too, was finding B!

Eagle

But I saw Hui Ting first!
She was my primary sch friend and it's been so long since I've met her!

HuiTing

B's mummy found him!
Stinky him! XP


B's Mummy and Sister

This is CANDID! XP

Spam called Alex and Donz to take pictures with me!
There's no photo of Donz and me ): 
But I'm sure Amanda's gonna post it up real soon! (:

Donny and B!

Alexxyyy!

The Boys!


Afterwards, B's dad drove us to RedHill Hawker Centre to have lunch.
I wasn't able to eat much cuz I've had post motion sickness! ):

Dim Sum!

Funny faces again! (:

 Oh ya! Anyone who hadn't buy CNY clothings?! I need to get more clothings for CNY! Anyone wanna go with me?
O_O

No comments: