Hi there!
Today's the end of the year and I'm gonna post my last entry with loads of loveeeee! <3
But first of all, let me fill you in with what's happening around lately!
Before Xmas, Adrian and I went to his aunt house at Jelapang Road. They were having BBQ dinner there! Afterwards, his cousins and us started the "Drinking Game".
I had too much of liquor and it caused me headache!
Luckily B sent me home after that. (:
B went for second round of drinking with his friends.
Surprisingly, he woke up earlier than me on the next day!
We've planned to roam around Queenstown during Xmas & gonna treat ourselves to IKEA delicacies!
But we were too hungry ald, so we settled for Katong Laksa in the Queenstown Shopping Mall first!
Next, we headed to IKEA!
It's been so long since I've tasted IKEA's chicken wings!
They're heavenly tasty alriiigghhhhttt! :D
| Otw home (: |
On the very next day....
Shunzhen and I decided to go for a haircut in Chapter 2!
Shocking enough, when the hairdresser wanted Shunzhen to do a digital perm on her hair, she agreed!
I've never thought that she would want to have that BIG change!
For me, I went for an asymmetrical bob hairstyle! (:
I love it, except for the bangs.
Bangs made me look like a preschooler... -..-
After 3 hours of steaming, washing and blowing, it's time to reveal her hair....
TADA!!!
Not bad right?!
But I still prefer her to be in her usual hair...
Picture before we end our day:
AND TODAYYYYY....
I'm spending the last day of the year with B and family (:
Went to bpp with B after work and bought hair dye for myself and a cake for daddy!
This year I'm gonna have a red hair dye!
Unlike the previous years, I always have a copper brown hair dye..
But the hairdresser that I visited few days ago, told me that red hair dye suits me more..
So instead of going back to the salon, I bought this to save money!!
Alright.. Gonna countdown for new year ald!
ARE YEAH READY?!
New year resolution:
In the new year, I would hope to be shortlisted for NIE intake and be a full-time teacher.
I would want to dance more and not str go home after work.
Of course, I would also try my very best to save till I reach the 5-digits in my savings bank!
New year with a new goal, life would be more meaningful, wouldn't it? (:
Some pictures to share with everybody!
(credits to eric - my brother lol)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment