Today's the day to use my vouchers! ~ ^^
| Dear got this havana* slippers at a 20% discount! |
We walked in circles around the shops in "The Little Red Dot"!
Well, I guess, pictures will paint a thousand words!
Take a look at my loots for today and guess how much had I spent on it?!!
| 7 Items! |
$98 in total (inclusive of my $50 Bugis Street Vouchers!!)
Meaning I only paid $48!!
So worth it right?!!
2 Slippers for $6/each
1 top, 2 pants for $45
1 covered shoe for $18
1 big bag for $39
Had Javier's for dinner!
Stacked alot of food on top of our 1/2 chicken! (:
It costs us only $18.90!
Everything we've spent today are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!
aWell, back-tracked abit, these are the pictures I took on Children's Day!
All these are my students!
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment