By looking at the title, you all should know why I'll be darn happy today!
| $50 voucher!! |
Yupps!!
I've won $50 Bugis Street Shopping Voucher by just clicking "LIKE" on their fb page !
^^
Thanks Yuting accompany me down to Bugis Street just to collect the vouchers!
We had a great time at Subway, didnt we?
*gossip gossip*
^^
Tomorrow's Children's Day!
Weeeeeee ~ ~ !
Though had ald bought presents for the kids but still, I wanna make something for them out of my bare hands!
Guess what?
It's JELLY Making Time!
I <3 this brand very much and mummy told me that it costs only 55cents per box!
Darn cheap!
Anyway, talking about mummy..
She wanted pocket money from me again. She say you're ald 20 yrs old and you've a job, you should give me some household money to the family.
I reasoned out with her that I only earned that much and I can't even feed myself, how can I contribute a hundred to you?
I saved and it's for my own good, why won't you be proud of me instead?
You said that you're disappointed in me, but I think, it should be the other way round.
No comments:
Post a Comment