People are born with good nature.
Nobody is born with bad attitude or manners.
Kids are really like angels, if they keep their mouth shut.
But once they speak, you would really consider having a staple glued to your hands, cuz you might want to staple each of their mouths!
I don't believe in kids that are bad, but I believed in bad environment makes the kid went astray.
Kids in BB Branch, are playful, but I still admire they way they do their given assignments.
Instead, the only bad thing is that, the teacher there did not teach them good manners and attitude.
The kids there thinks that talking back to teacher is okay.
The kids there thinks that shouting bad words are okay.
The kids there thinks that they are adults.
Yes. You're right. They're problematic. But what I've observed is that, they just need proper guidance from the teacher.
They just want someone to care.
I hope that after this one week, they will learn something from me, and that's "RESPECT".

No comments:
Post a Comment