Sad to say that the surprise for his birthday was ruined. ):
But I did have a good time with the clique and a special guest, Ms. How! (:
Ping and I reached late as I ended work at 6.30pm. After rushing to amk, we went to the nearby streets to buy chocolate truffle cake for Alex dude! Bought the candles from Daiso when otw to amk!
Lighted up and candles and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~"
Love this moment!
<3
Alex was too fast and I could not capture the whole wishing process! Grrr...!
Ate the cake, spaghetti, macaroni and chicken wings that Shayne's mum cooked for all of us! It was DAEBAK!!! Smurf-erlicious! :D
| Posing with his cake :D |
| Me with Ping <3<3<3 |
| Me with Nari aka Nanli (: |
| Shayne told me he carried Eeyore for the whole afternoon! |
Shayne's Mum allowed us to play with the samurai and guns in the house!
Check out the cool stuffs!
| Alex with the long gun! |
| Yan, Alex and Nari !! *Don't Kill Me!* |
| Weird smile! :p |
| Nari requested to take this pic! |
Chilled out in Shayne's room and she took out her HUGE collection of nail polish! Ping, Nari and I had a hard time choosing the right colour for our nails!
| Nail Polish <3 |
Playtime in Shayne's room!
| Disturbing MeiQi :P |
| Alex and Yan were squashed! |
| Fav person with my fav toy! |
| Kah Hao and ME! |
Soon, it was 2am and it's kinda crazy but they went baking instead of sleeping! Hah! Such a weird timing right?!
But the muffins smelled delicious too! It's Blueberry Cheesecake! Yum yum!
Oh ya, eventually, everyone was tired and one by one, they went into ZZZZ mode! The only survivors were Kah Hao and me (not sure about Alex, cuz it's dark in the living room!).
| Munchies for survival through the COLD night! |
There's this moment when we placed lots of soft toys around Yan when he was deep in his dreams! *inside joke* If you weren't here, you won't know how much fun we were having while trying to irritate Yan! :P
| Surrounded with TOYS!!! |
I kinda need to leave by 7.30am as I had to rush for work at 9am. After work, had to rush to D3 rehearsal. ): Today's gonna be a very tiring day as I've only slept for 20mins!!! Hopefully, I would get enough energy to withstand the strenuous training later at night!
Still, last wishes for Alex:-
Hey dude, same age as me liao! Old liao uh! :p Anw, hope that you can pursue your dreams and quickly find yourself a Miss Right in your life! Jiayou! You know, there's always this friend to count on! Friends Forever! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment