Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stress

I sinked down to a depression since yesterday.
I found myself in such a mess that I can't handle anymore.
I worried about my careers, studies, dance and almost everything.

NIE hadn't call me at all.
My career in Fujitsu just ended.
Limited time to choreo for DC.
& I can't freaking catch any steps in Alex's choreo!
I nearly cried out after Alex repeatedly taught me the same steps over and over again!

I'm stress. I stressed out easily for these few days.

I kinda need rest to restore my energy. I don't want to feel like a zombie roaming the streets. Not good. Not cool at all. I want my energy back but at the same time, I need to find a source of income before I spend all my hard earned $ on my daily routine.

I need my groove, I need my life back.


Welcome unemployment, welcome to the cruel world.

No comments: