This would be my 100th post and I'm proud to share with you all about my Graduation in Ngee Ann Poly!
Found out in the morning that my formal attire had a button less on it, so after putting on makeup, bf & I cabbed down to Jurong Point's G2000 for a formal wear.
There's no pre-graduate photos as I'm too rush for time! Luckily I was in the nick of time for the Graduation Briefing. Briefing was short and all we have to remember was "Monkey see Monkey do"! :D

Settled down in the Convention Centre & waitied patiently for my 30sec of Fame! xp
Millions of butterflies rushed into my stomach when I was waiting for my turn on stage. Perspiring hands & cold beads trickle down my neck (sounded like pri. sch students).. & it's my turn!
GIAM ZHI TING, GRADUATE WITH A DIPLOMA IN NETWORK SYSTEMS & SECURITY, DIPLOMA PLUS IN NETWORK SYSTEM & SECURITY AND A GOLD IN CCA.

(That's me! xp)
Soon it was over, 30 secs was short, really short. I hardly breathe throught that 30 secs. Went down the stage and I found myself panting like mad!
Received my Cert and Ngee Ann Grad Teddy & there goes my ceremony.

After the ceremony, I got out of the Convention Centre and saw my beloved D3 junnies waiting for me! I was very touched because I've never thought that they would come! *lovelove*
Bf helped us took some photographs and bid farewell after that as they need to rush home!










Went to look for my classmates to take photographs with them. They were the pros in my class, my elderly brothers. (Only I admitted that they were my brothers xp)





Soon after, Alex rushed down from his work to take photographs with me! I'd never thought that we were once strangers & now we've become good friends! (: Thanks Alexxy, I'm very very very touched! Kah Hao came late but didn't had the chance to take photgraph with him as he need to rush to his CCA.

Went back home and Mum helped me to take some self-shot grad photos for me! Thanks Mummy! Though you did not come to my grad ceremony, I'm still happy because you're gonna take pictures with me on Sat! Haha!

Found out in the morning that my formal attire had a button less on it, so after putting on makeup, bf & I cabbed down to Jurong Point's G2000 for a formal wear.
There's no pre-graduate photos as I'm too rush for time! Luckily I was in the nick of time for the Graduation Briefing. Briefing was short and all we have to remember was "Monkey see Monkey do"! :D

Settled down in the Convention Centre & waitied patiently for my 30sec of Fame! xp
Millions of butterflies rushed into my stomach when I was waiting for my turn on stage. Perspiring hands & cold beads trickle down my neck (sounded like pri. sch students).. & it's my turn!
GIAM ZHI TING, GRADUATE WITH A DIPLOMA IN NETWORK SYSTEMS & SECURITY, DIPLOMA PLUS IN NETWORK SYSTEM & SECURITY AND A GOLD IN CCA.

(That's me! xp)
Soon it was over, 30 secs was short, really short. I hardly breathe throught that 30 secs. Went down the stage and I found myself panting like mad!
Received my Cert and Ngee Ann Grad Teddy & there goes my ceremony.

After the ceremony, I got out of the Convention Centre and saw my beloved D3 junnies waiting for me! I was very touched because I've never thought that they would come! *lovelove*
Bf helped us took some photographs and bid farewell after that as they need to rush home!










Went to look for my classmates to take photographs with them. They were the pros in my class, my elderly brothers. (Only I admitted that they were my brothers xp)





Soon after, Alex rushed down from his work to take photographs with me! I'd never thought that we were once strangers & now we've become good friends! (: Thanks Alexxy, I'm very very very touched! Kah Hao came late but didn't had the chance to take photgraph with him as he need to rush to his CCA.

Went back home and Mum helped me to take some self-shot grad photos for me! Thanks Mummy! Though you did not come to my grad ceremony, I'm still happy because you're gonna take pictures with me on Sat! Haha!


Thanks to my bf that day! He helped me out when I'm really stressed out on deciding the formal wear. I even threw temper on him :x Thanks for everything you did on that day! You're the star! *lovelove*

Makeup:
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
Majolica Majorca Mascara
Majolica Majorca Cream Eyeliner (Brown)
Maybelline Watermelon Blusher
Attire:
G2000 Formal Wear
CottonOn Black Tight Skirt
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
Majolica Majorca Mascara
Majolica Majorca Cream Eyeliner (Brown)
Maybelline Watermelon Blusher
Attire:
G2000 Formal Wear
CottonOn Black Tight Skirt
No comments:
Post a Comment