
*// i want to live in a fairytale.
// where every wish that i make comes true.
Called MOE regarding the distribution of letters of shortlisted candidates.
She told me that if I still didn't get my letter by the end of April, it means that Bachelor of BSc isn't meant for me.
But my application will be automatically transfer to diploma in education.
I've discussed with bf and conclusion would be having diploma is better than studying something that I don't like.
And still, I really hope for the letter to reach my mailbox asap.
Having headache right now & I think it's due to lack of liquids.
Coughing non-stop and I felt a lil' feverish.
Gosh. I'm sick. Seriously sick.
I need a holiday.
I want to travel to some country where there's clear blue water and lots of marshmallow clouds.
Schedules for this week:
Today - Dinner with XinYing <3
Wednesday - Haircut with Li Ping <3
Thursday - Home Sweet Home after work.
Friday - Birthday celebrations for NP Interns.
Saturday - Working at 2pm (KP)
Sunday - Working at 8am (KP) , Shopping with bf for clothes to wear on his birthday.
One more wish for me:
I wish that the present that I buy for him will arrive before his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment