Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My anxiety will be gone in less than 8 hours!

I was worried that I will mess up the audition like how I messed it up for Frontier.
Musical or dance co. ?
Actually I'm fine with anything.
I just wanted to participate in something to make my time fly faster.

Like my besties, they got in Frontier.
My babies (D3) fighting their way to KPOP Battle~

And oh,
I've got one more commitment in Dark Carnival, but still, it's too soon to say it now.

Well,
working in office is far more interesting and boring (irony eh?) than I've thought.

Interesting as in I can hang out with the interns from RP and NP.
And boring, ya'll know, staring at the monitor and pretending to act busy.
Hah.

I think I've started a cold war with my mama last night.
When she asked for some $ from me like to 孝敬她, i said i don't have to give you at all because all the expenses are on me.
She's disappointed in me, I know, but I won't say "Sorry Mama" to her.
Not yet.
Not until I earned enough for my whole family.
I wanted to be able to give parts of my monthly income to Papa, Mama and Didi.
I don't want to just give it to her like she's my only kin.

End of Story alright?
If I'd continued, I'd feel even more remorse.





Wish me luck for the audition later on okay?
I'll be singing either "When there was me and you - Vanessa Hudgens" or "White Horse - Taylor Swift".
Still have no idea which to choose!
Hah.

No comments: