Supervisor keep giving me shit about the flowchart.
Presentation on wed morning. I have no idea how to survive that. My ppt skills cannot make it.
Have been neglecting Adrian b'cause of my commitment in dance and also, he's busy with his project. It's not that I want to neglect him, but it's unavoidable.
Friends? Hmmm, made some friends to become even better friends, which is good, but still, if there's new people coming in to my life, why isn't it possible for old friends to become even best friends?
I had a lost & rather confused feelings about dance. You've made a point here, my friend - "Why did you quit NRA?"
It's because of my dearest in D3. Not trying to imply that sacrifices I made is a big thing, but true, I left it b'cause of my dearest friends. If there's a second chance, I would still make the same decision. Yes, my passion is always burning for hiphop and there's no doubt that contemp will win over my heart. I can't have the best of everything. When I see my dearest climbed up so high, I was disheartened, again.
"Neat, but can't see the quality" - brought me down.
You need to have the heart to pursue something, so that the something will eventually come true & my hearts seems to be wondering back to my passion again.
Shades of 13 - I don't think I can pull through. No matter how hard I try, I still can't do it. I felt stupid and odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment