Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve

This is what I did on NYE :

I felt really sians (out of a sudden + no reason) after work and nap at home after eating my lunch.
Supposed to meet hubby 6.30pm at BPP for dinner, but i reached at 7.30pm instead. Sians him all the way (i really have no idea why i did that) and saw Jarah at MacDonald.

After dinner, we went to void deck to talk. & cried out when he raised him voice at me. I was scared. Nobody ever raised his voice at me before, never. He's the first bf who did that. But after that, it made me realised that how much he wanted me, how much he can't bear to lose me. I made up my mind, to make this man, hubby, a more secured person. I don't want to lose him too. I can never find someone that is willing to love him too much to scold me.

After that, he went to his friend's house to stay overnight and I spent my night, alone, with Channel U's Golden Disk Awards (Korean). Fall asleep at 3.30am while waiting for my brother to come back.

That's how my New Year's Eve is about. No fanciful dinner, no countdown but yet a rewarding one.


Sorry liping that I didn't took any photographs to show you. (:


Guess that everyone had a fun day last night? (:


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ^^

No comments: