8th & 9th July
Congrats to all D3 mates on the flashmob performance! It was a great success! C: I'll just hope that everyone had fun whether you're on or off the stage! I'll miss the flashmob performance very much!
But, I find myself very turn off today. First thing, I woke up at 11:40am and found myself very late for the performance. I dressed in ZSS uniform and rushed to school, met up with Adrian at Blk 72, but he was dilly dally-ing on the way to the studio. Fed up to the max. After I got into the studio, I found half of the dancers not reporting yet. Additonal fed-up-ness. I wasn't smiling on stage neither do I have the feel to look good. Everything was so not good for me!
:C
Went out with Dear after the performance. We watched "Despicable Me" and I had no comments about the show. I wasn't paying attention until the last 20 mins of the movie. Simply saying, I was pissed off. Whenever we were out for movie, we will be late. Like WTH! There's no 1 time that we will be early for a show. Well, I just hope that next time we'll be early. Yup.

I took the ride on alone as I need to spend some time alone. I really had a bad day. I do not want to cause him any more sadness, so I requested to go home alone. I felt so useless for not controlling my whatever bullshit temper that I had at that moment. Let's just hope that I'll get better tomorrow :/

Congrats to all D3 mates on the flashmob performance! It was a great success! C: I'll just hope that everyone had fun whether you're on or off the stage! I'll miss the flashmob performance very much!
But, I find myself very turn off today. First thing, I woke up at 11:40am and found myself very late for the performance. I dressed in ZSS uniform and rushed to school, met up with Adrian at Blk 72, but he was dilly dally-ing on the way to the studio. Fed up to the max. After I got into the studio, I found half of the dancers not reporting yet. Additonal fed-up-ness. I wasn't smiling on stage neither do I have the feel to look good. Everything was so not good for me!
:C
Went out with Dear after the performance. We watched "Despicable Me" and I had no comments about the show. I wasn't paying attention until the last 20 mins of the movie. Simply saying, I was pissed off. Whenever we were out for movie, we will be late. Like WTH! There's no 1 time that we will be early for a show. Well, I just hope that next time we'll be early. Yup.

I took the ride on alone as I need to spend some time alone. I really had a bad day. I do not want to cause him any more sadness, so I requested to go home alone. I felt so useless for not controlling my whatever bullshit temper that I had at that moment. Let's just hope that I'll get better tomorrow :/

No comments:
Post a Comment