Saturday, July 3, 2010


Firstly, I'm gonna apologise to my readers (if there's any) out there as I've neglected my blog for almost 2 full days. I'll update about yesterday's rehearsal if i can still remember what I've done.





Yesterday was the last rehearsal at Convention Centre, all of us did a great job! Cheers! Xinying wasn't able to join us for the flashmob as she will not be free for the following week. Piles of project attacking her! Gosh! I have to said that these D3 dancers are good to be with. Friendly and had always wore a smile on their face. I love being with them. And I had to apologise for not having dinner with them at Macdonals, because my mommy had made me laksa already. I shall join you guys some other days then.


Today, I did not went for D3 PT as usual. Not because of work, but because of laziness. I don't like to run in groups either. Sorry guys! Slacked the whole day at home. I've watched GLEE and it's AWESOME! Anybody had the full season of GLEE? I've got to watch it all!



I'M A GLEEK!

No comments: