As promised by Laogong, we went down to Orchard for yogurt makan-ing C:
And also as usual, he is late for meeting me. Well, headed down to town, walked around Ion and *Scape.
*Scape is a new shopping mall, just opened like few days or weeks ago? Yeahs. This place is suitable for Teens and young adult to drop by. Stylish yet simple. We happened to past by this shop called "Ice Rockz", they had amazing powers which can turned chicken rice / nasi lemak into burgers! We tried one of their burgers (chicken rice), and find it quite tasty. Burgers are sold at SGD3 each (promotional price). Besides their signature burgers, they also sell drinks like Passion Rocks [if i remember clearly] and frozen fruits. If you're interested, you could dropped by and try their burgers.





After that he brought me to this "RedMango" for cheap yogurt. They are having 1-for-1 promo from don't know when till 30th June, which is today[wednesday]. C: I couldn't take a picture of it as I had gobbled it down too quickly. Overall for the quality and quantity is average. I just like the idea of putting mochi to match with the yogurt. It's very creative C:
We strolled around *Scape and somehow bumped into Yi De! Super coincident! He happened to be waiting for oSchool's open class to be started. We had a chat with him and I was amazed by his achievements! Completed Hiphop, LA Hiphop, StreetJazz's courses in oSchool! Bravo! I wished I could be like him too, someday.... *tsk tsk
Night's falling, and we decided to have our dinner at Botak Jones. Ever heard of this stall's name? You can't miss it man! The fish and chips was their signature dish and it tasted super nice. I was out with my secondary school's friend for kbox session a few years back, and we had their signature dish for supper. Their serving was huge and the price was definitely worth the quantity. Camwhore time!




Couple Tees!C:
Alrights, Dear and I was waiting for our dish to be served and we took some pictures to past the times. He said that the soup was average and was pretty spicy for him. He was sweating like pig when he finished his bowl. Haha!

Here comes our wrong order, Cajun Chicken Set. We ordered Fish N' Chips but it came out to be a different dish. We were very disappointed and the staffs offered to change the dish for us. But, we don't want to make things difficult for them so we accept the wrong order. It seems equally good too, really! C:

While we are having our Cajun Chicken, the cashier staff came to us and apologised. He even gave us a piece of chocolate cream cake and a SGD10 voucher! Initially, i was quite surprised and i have to add on a thumbs up for their service. C:
Overall, I had an enjoyable night with Dear and hope that he's happy too!
Cheers!
^^
And also as usual, he is late for meeting me. Well, headed down to town, walked around Ion and *Scape.
*Scape is a new shopping mall, just opened like few days or weeks ago? Yeahs. This place is suitable for Teens and young adult to drop by. Stylish yet simple. We happened to past by this shop called "Ice Rockz", they had amazing powers which can turned chicken rice / nasi lemak into burgers! We tried one of their burgers (chicken rice), and find it quite tasty. Burgers are sold at SGD3 each (promotional price). Besides their signature burgers, they also sell drinks like Passion Rocks [if i remember clearly] and frozen fruits. If you're interested, you could dropped by and try their burgers.





After that he brought me to this "RedMango" for cheap yogurt. They are having 1-for-1 promo from don't know when till 30th June, which is today[wednesday]. C: I couldn't take a picture of it as I had gobbled it down too quickly. Overall for the quality and quantity is average. I just like the idea of putting mochi to match with the yogurt. It's very creative C:
We strolled around *Scape and somehow bumped into Yi De! Super coincident! He happened to be waiting for oSchool's open class to be started. We had a chat with him and I was amazed by his achievements! Completed Hiphop, LA Hiphop, StreetJazz's courses in oSchool! Bravo! I wished I could be like him too, someday.... *tsk tsk
Night's falling, and we decided to have our dinner at Botak Jones. Ever heard of this stall's name? You can't miss it man! The fish and chips was their signature dish and it tasted super nice. I was out with my secondary school's friend for kbox session a few years back, and we had their signature dish for supper. Their serving was huge and the price was definitely worth the quantity. Camwhore time!




Couple Tees!C:
Alrights, Dear and I was waiting for our dish to be served and we took some pictures to past the times. He said that the soup was average and was pretty spicy for him. He was sweating like pig when he finished his bowl. Haha!

Here comes our wrong order, Cajun Chicken Set. We ordered Fish N' Chips but it came out to be a different dish. We were very disappointed and the staffs offered to change the dish for us. But, we don't want to make things difficult for them so we accept the wrong order. It seems equally good too, really! C:

While we are having our Cajun Chicken, the cashier staff came to us and apologised. He even gave us a piece of chocolate cream cake and a SGD10 voucher! Initially, i was quite surprised and i have to add on a thumbs up for their service. C:
Overall, I had an enjoyable night with Dear and hope that he's happy too!
Cheers!
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment