Firstly, thanks Theng for giving me this chance to teach/revise the steps with the juniors. C:
Cheers to you!
Alright, i shall have to open up and talk already. Saw what yanzong had written for me and adrian, i think communications is also applicable to friendship too. This is for you, if you happen to see my blog.
I'm jealous of you. Jealous of the way you dance. Jealous of the achievements that you've made. And often, this kind of feeling, mutates. It became worst. It made me boils with fury when you could actually 'showed off' your moves infront of everyone. And every little actions that you've done irritates me. I couldn't help but to be angry at you, when you've done nothing wrong at all. I realised that you are just doing your part as a leader but this mixed feeling is unavoidable. Seeing you guys that had moved on and I was still here, on the same ground, i felt helpless. At times, i break down to tears and tried to tell myself that if i'll just ignore it, nothing will come in my way. I've also realised my mistakes for ignoring you for the past few months or 1 yr, when you've done nothing wrong. Since then, i've lost a friend but i couldn't say that this friend meant nothing to me also. This friend, you, is the one who pulled me through when i'm low, who first had this partnership that we both shared during our first year. I'm not going to make it up to you or boot-lick you or what, I just want to tell you these, before i truly regret. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment