Sunday, April 22, 2012

Develyn's (:

15th April 2012

Ended Makeup Course & I can say that I really learned alot about skincare, nutrients and makeup! 
Thanks HANNA ACADEMY <3






---




20th April 2012

B's sister had opened up a blogshop with her friend & it's called - DEVELYN.
& I'm there to help out to model the clothes!
1st time in my life to do modelling, all thanks to DEVELYN   (:
Alright, these are the Collection that they released, so please click and patronise alright?





This is my favourite piece! (:

& also, during the shoots, B helped in taking BEHIND-THE-SCENE for me!
Check these out!





 





---





21st April 2012

Few days back, I received a call from Accredits to go for an interview today. I hoped that they will choose me, I just have to keep my finger crossed first! :x
Afterwards, met up with B at PS. He wanted to buy new clothes for his 21st birthday party, but I guessed that it's just wasn't his day afterall. :(
Went over to Bugis to renew M1's student benefits and YES! I've got unlimited sms for another 2 more years! :D
Strolled to Astons for our dinner.

This is how tired I am. ):



Hot Tea for me (:

Mac & Cheese - new side dish

It's not called Grilled Fish, it's Burnt Fish ):

B's Double Up Chicken

I've got myself 2 watches from Bugis Street and one of them is spoilt! ): Had to go down some other day to exchange for a new one.




---




22nd April 2012

Today marks the last facial session that I had with Adeline. I don't really like the service there & my skin wasn't improving at all. But maybe I've been changing Cleanser these few weeks, that's why. Hmmm. Anyway, I don't want to continue the session with them already, so, money saved! :D
Met up with B again, cuz he took my phone by mistake! I was without phone for a night. ):

Oh! New drama to share with you guys! It's - Love Rain (Sarang Bi)


Super romantic! My ideal ltype of ove story! <3


Anyway, please read finish my post before you start your drama fever on this one yeah?! (:
Had lunch with B and shopped in SASA.
Bought this Lip Guard from SUISSE, which costed me $15.80 after discount! (u.p $24)!


It's a colourless & moisturizing lip balm which can lasts for 24 hour!
Not sure if it's true, but it's worth a try! (:




---



On a side note,
I don't think I could hold on any longer.
It's not that I don't like to teach, but it's kinda suffocating to go for work.
I hardly laugh my heart out, neither do I have the heart to smile.
It's just empty there. Passion for teaching gone? 

No comments: