There's this P5 boy who really sucks at Science. I've given him a test paper with notes in-front and yet he can ONLY PASS the paper. So, my way of educating him is to let him re-write the Science Notes and re-do the paper. But, on the first re-test, he didn't improve at all. So I let him re-write the Science Notes and re-do the paper. And finally, he got 40.5/50 marks. Amazing.
Today, he said these to me:
P5 Boy: Teacher, the prev teacher ask me to do Science Paper & when I failed the paper, she didn't want me to re-do. She just want me to move on to the next worksheet. Only for you hor, you will want me to keep rewriting the Science Notes and redo the papers! Although I don't really like it, but it makes me feel that you care lah.
Me: *heart melting*

No comments:
Post a Comment