Thursday, June 30, 2011

Contemporary Hiphop Class



Sandy and I attended THE PLATFORM yesterday night and Terrence use this song for his choreography.
Alright, I'm now so so so crazy over Terrence okay!
He's like my idol liaos!
His style is very lyrical, yet it's abit of contemporary and hiphop.
Very nice!
But, Sandy and I can't really catch his steps.
Pardon us for our clumsiness! :p
Steps is there, but no feeling~
Heh!
Overall, we both agree that we totally enjoyed his class!
He's kinda cute and shy when he taught the class though..
:O
Okay, enough of complement liaos!
Shall brush up on the choreography bahh!
One sad news is that, last night was his FIRST and ONLY class T.T
*Heartbreak*
Really wish that I could see him around in Danzpeople leis..
"Meaning I have to go for more classes in Danzpeople in order to bump into him?"
Woah..

No comments: