Saturday, March 5, 2011


Guess what?!
I went back to FUJITSU to work!
It's only for a short period of 1 month, but still i enjoyed every bit of it.

It makes me exhausted, mentally exhausted.
& i love every bit of stress that i had at my desk.

How should i put it? Hmmm..
It's like sitting in front of my desk and waiting for emails to bombard me.
Then, all i have to do is to FOCUS, and only just FOCUS!!!
I can be glued to my desk during lunch hour & I had been thinking of OT-ing everyday so that I can get my work done!

Good right?
Simple life.
Just work and nothing else.

But...

If there's only working & working, I'll grow fat.
So, dancing here I come okkkays?!!!
:DD


Rushed down to studio on Friday to help teach my choreo & I simply love my besties to be there to help me finish the alignments.
Although it's really obvious that they're super tired, but they're still willing to help me out.
Thanks guys! Without you, I won't be able to finish everything!

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

No comments: