As promised. I've came to blog now.
Though the timing is abit late.
Lols.
I guess, I'm not feeling well today.
Period's here, felt super bloated.
Had M&M for my lunch.
I've requested from Manager that I wanted to leave at 3pm today.
Simply saying, I have no mood to work at all.
Things were so cocked up inside my head now.
Too much things to stress about.
Too much things to handle.
Felt totally useless 'cause i can't even handle small stuffs.
Yesterday, I let my tears out infront of my desk.
Today I did that too..
Might be because of my unbalanced hormones right now.
Yeah, should be because of that.
I really hope that things will get better tomorrow.
I want to be a workaholic and be a strong girl.
I've promised what I've done. I know it's not your fault, but I can't help to blame for everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment