Friday, January 14, 2011

How would you feel, when your friend suddenly treat you like her sister and after that, stop giving you attention and found somebody else? And, she even wants to spend all of her time with that other person?

We were once close and yet, because of different interest & no communications, this friendship kinda falls apart. I don't want a friendship that comes and goes, I really need someone to be there for me (exclude Hubby) or I can be there for that somebody.

I can never fit in to their world. They were petite, great at everything, but what about me? It seems like I was the odd one out. I'm not petite, not good at dancing, not even considered as a senior at all. Yes, the actual fact is that, they are very good at dancing, everyone looks up to them and everyone wants to learn from them, but excuse me, I'm not transparent alright?

I've already tried my best at it already, and because he doesn't choose me or what, you guys also treat me like nothing issit?

Why did I actually mingled with the juniors? It's because they care about what I feel, and I also cared about them. What about you guys? Submerged yourselves in the triangle and when I was around you guys, you all will not talk about anything? Is this trust that you guys are talking about? Trust among the triangle and won't let anyone in?

I don't like this. I've been thinking about this since I've been left out by him. The feeling is unbearable you know? Knowing that someone you cared alot won't want to talk to you about her problems is really torturing.

I hate facebook. Whenever I saw you status or comments about each other, I go crazy. Why can you tell her all ur stuffs, treat her as your one and only when there's still a friend here wanting to care for you? It's not like I have bf already den I will throw away my friend!

No comments: