I should have just opt for ECH.
I shouldn't have heeded my mum's advice to stay on to network.
Now, I've studied for 3 years on network & have no idea on what I've learnt.
I've a bleak future.
Wasted money and time on things that I'm not gonna do as my future job.
& yet, had no idea on what to work or study after I graduate.
What am I suppose to do now?
I wanted to be a teacher as I can have a stable income and slightly interest in children.
But yet, I dont have the fate with children.
Children doesn't seems to like me.
On the other hand, I wanted to try out Admin field. But yet, this makes my diploma a waste cert.
So how?
I have no idea at all.
Time is precious. I need money to support my parents and also I need to support my dance fees.
I wanted to do something meaningful and something that I would be happy about.
I want a job that I can complain stuffs and yet be content on what I'm doing. Is there any perfect job out there?
I'm kinda useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment