Saturday, November 27, 2010

Red Camp Perf is O-V-E-R!

Red Camp Performance is officially OVER! (:
Now, I had to brush up on the *new piece*, but I've received informations about not performing the *new piece* at all.

Things had become very complicated since Marc take over. Everyone seems to consider Marc in the picture. Such as, will Marc ever notice me if I dance this way? or, will Marc put me in this dance piece? I bet everyone's this mindset for every monday and friday! LOL! anw, this tide for me had finally over, so I don't have any expectations from him anymore (:

yupps yupps! & also, there's something that some people just won't understand. - "Even how hard you work on it, Marc still won't see it. He had his *best* dancers in mind."

and for that one person, it doesn't matter on what you do or how you're gonna say it, I don't mind anymore. I don't need them, just take it. It's seems like you're the pathetic one. (:

No comments: