Today is the 2nd day of Internship!
All I could say is that I'm damn tired! Although I did not carry those heavy routers but I can't help it as long working hours bored and worn me out!
Learned quite alot from the engineers there and I can't agree more that they are the slackiest people there! I could see staffs strolled into the office at 8.45am when the reporting time is 8.30am but when it comes to packing up, me and Ashton could get silver medal (our senior is the laziest)!
The food from the cafeteria is damn cheap! I can save ALOT if I ate there often! C:
Hmmm, after work, I would meet up with Hubby for dinner as he ended his project late. Can't help it, they're quite stressed with their work also. Hubby jiayous! C:
Alrights, I've gotta sleep early tonight (hope that Hubby's gonna allow me to sleep early anot lurhs). C: Night night to all my fellow interns out there! ENDURE!




No comments:
Post a Comment