Sunday, August 1, 2010

I WANT TO TAKE TONS OF PHOTOS OF MYSELF!
SHOWING OFF MY ROUND CHUBBY FACE!



*ERHEMM*








[old photos]



Was still waiting for dear to finish his online proj discussion. I know. It's already 1.15am but I'm willing to wait C: I want to chat with him on phone. *tsktsk*


I was having trouble filling up the registration form for relief-teaching application. I think I save a draft of it and now, I could not remember my password for the account. *Sad* Reset-ed the password and waiting for their email to come.


I'm satisfied with myself, for today, I've memorised ANS! Tml I shall start off with MSN. I'll be having theory test for Monday and Tuesday. Both are tough module! Had no confidence at all. Just hope to get a pass ba!


KINDLY CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADVERTS PLEASE!! I NEED THEIR CHEQUE!
*WIDE GRIN*


Random:
Suddenly this thought came to my mind -
What if by the end of this Poly Years, I'm still lost at which path to choose on, as in should I work first or study, or what should I study next, will i lose out in the end? Do you guys out there have the same mindset as me too?
Drop me a comment to share your thoughts with me, or you could click on the comment button at the end of the post [should be easier for me and you] C:

4 comments:

siti said...

Understand your feeling, in fact i do face the same situation as u when i'm in my 3rd year. Dats why till now i still lost my way...

Josie said...

It's kind of contradicting when you want to go Uni, but have no idea which module you want to focus in or, you want to work, but do not know which career suits you best... Life is very confusing at times.

siti said...

Life has always been confusing if we dont really know what we want. Maybe you should juz follow your heart and think best what u really want and good at. If u want to go uni & take your current module, think back do u really like this module when u in poly if not i suggest u better dont take coz it will only make u drifted away. As for career sometimes, we need to work first then we will know what type of career suit us thats is why there always a trial & error and me too are trying out this trial & error seeing which career suit me best. But whatever it is, jiayou and all the best for your future k! :)

JosieZT said...

Thanks Siti!!!! I'll try to do what's best for me and I wish you luck in whatever you do! Jiayou!