Hi Everyone! I'm Back! After so much struggling and mugging, I'm finally......... FREE!!
Friday marks the day for FREEDOM!!
Initially I had so much in mind, but i had randomly [again] felt very 'suan'. We were once on the stage, but now, I can't even dream about the stage. Haix. Life is unpredictable and so unfair. I guess I'll have to resign to fate yeahs?
Had anyone of you ever experience the kind of situation that your best friend actually left you out for something fun? I had. And it just happened recently.
I mean, if we were just normal friends, I won't be that mad, but come on, we're friends for like 2 years already. We've been pouring our hearts out, played together, shared woes together, and why? Why did it became like this? You actually left me out? What am I to you anyway? Did you even want to explain yourself? If you don't want to care about this friendship then let it be. You don't need me anymore. I have no use to you already. You once said that you'll befriend with a person because you need them, not because you want them.
I'm different. I want my friends. I cherish everyone out there. I don't want to be like you. Never will.
Sorry if I had said anything that you think that you don't deserve it. I just wanted to let it out. I'm tired of, when you need me, you'll find me, if not, i'm always transparent. Get it?
Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow. I simply had no mood to carry on...
Friday marks the day for FREEDOM!!
Initially I had so much in mind, but i had randomly [again] felt very 'suan'. We were once on the stage, but now, I can't even dream about the stage. Haix. Life is unpredictable and so unfair. I guess I'll have to resign to fate yeahs?
Had anyone of you ever experience the kind of situation that your best friend actually left you out for something fun? I had. And it just happened recently.
I mean, if we were just normal friends, I won't be that mad, but come on, we're friends for like 2 years already. We've been pouring our hearts out, played together, shared woes together, and why? Why did it became like this? You actually left me out? What am I to you anyway? Did you even want to explain yourself? If you don't want to care about this friendship then let it be. You don't need me anymore. I have no use to you already. You once said that you'll befriend with a person because you need them, not because you want them.
I'm different. I want my friends. I cherish everyone out there. I don't want to be like you. Never will.
Sorry if I had said anything that you think that you don't deserve it. I just wanted to let it out. I'm tired of, when you need me, you'll find me, if not, i'm always transparent. Get it?
Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow. I simply had no mood to carry on...
2 comments:
I understand how you feel coz i experience this before and its quite recently too. But lucky for you, its a 2 year friendship so your feeling and care for your friends maybe its not that deep yet but unfortunately for me its a 9 years of friendship and the way she treat me was juz like how your story is like and its somehow disgust me & upset me also so dont worry you are not alone here...haiz sometimes life can be frustrating but we still have to move on...
we have so much things in common uh...... cheers for the both of us!
Post a Comment