Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17th August: Bugis-ed with ZhenZhen

Back to blogging after a long day out at Bugis Street! C:
Before meeting ZhenZhen, Dear and I went queued up for KOI BubbleTea. The queue wasn't that long compared to the last time I bus-ed past it. Ordered their famous MilkTea [mine] & VanillaMilkTea [dear] and got a ticket 539 for the collection.




We went in Illuma to pass the time as the queue was stuck at 515. We slacked at the atrium, browsing at the Singtel Roadshow. Nearly forgot the time and hurried back to the KOI and luckily it was 539 by then C:


Collected our MilkTea and went up Illuma to search for available seats, and ......


MilkTea and Vanilla MilkTea [saw the *V* ??]




Still adorable C:


After which, we went straight to Bugis Junction to walk walk. Time past really fast and it's time for Dear to go le. Sent him to the MRT Station and met ZhenZhen for dinner.


As usual, we settle our dinner at Pastamania, ordered the same old dishes but new topics came pouring in! Interesting child's play were told and I was laughing my ass off! She's gonna strangle those kids if they were her children! :p


We waste no time in eating and hurried to Bugis Street in search for our wants. We were escalating up and down for her skirt and I, as usual, could not find anything that capture my eye. After Zhenzhen bought everything that she wants, it was then my turn to spend the money. I bought 1 skirt, 1 top [may wear it as dress also], and 1 heels. Heels are torturing but we, girls, loved it despite that. Spent 47 bucks on all three items and ZhenZhen spent 53 bucks on 2 tops, 1 pants and 1 skirt. We were all big spenders! We're left with 0 bucks in our wallet at the end of our sprees! :o



Anyway, I'd really had a good time shopping with her! It's been so long since I shopped till drop with her le! Should met up with her for shopping after she got her salary ba! I've gotta work hard and earn more for this month also! My expenditure is increasing way too much!



Goodnight to you and you and YOU! xoxo
&
please click on my nuffnang ads! TYvm <3





No comments: